- Host a food drive at your place of work.
- Have a garage sale with your friends to benefit Friends of the Poor.
- Invite us to give a presentation to your church group or service club.
Since everyone working with Friends of the Poor is a volunteer, 100% of your monetary contribution goes directly toward the benefit of those you want to help.
Donations of whatever size are greatly appreciated and are put to immediate use.
Or mail a check to:
Friends of the Poor
7660 Fay Ave., Ste. H. #362
La Jolla, CA 92037
You may also want to know about our:
These are individuals, families or groups of friends who can commit to a specific monthly donation to support our programs. Please contact us for more information about how you can help:
DONATIONS OF GOODS
Here’s what’s always needed:
- FOOD: non-expired canned goods, bags of dried pinto beans and rice
- CLINIC SUPPLIES: bandaging, diapers, wheelchairs, elder apparatus, etc.
- SHEETS, BLANKETS, PILLOWS, TARPS
- FOLDING CHAIRS
(Please note that we can no longer accept the following: clothing, furniture, toys, medicines, and anything else not listed above.)
Please contact Teresa Doyle (858-405-2331 or email@example.com) for where to drop off donations.
To subscribe to or unsubscribe from our email list, please click here. We will send out occasional organizational updates to this list.